How much does microblading cost?
The initial appointment is $400. Half of this will be due at the time of booking as a deposit and the other half is paid on the day of your appointment.
Is the touch-up appointment cost included?
No, the touch-up appointment is a separate cost. Not every client needs their brows touched up and some need it at a later time than most. If a touch-up is needed in the first 12 weeks, it is $100.
Can I bring friends/family with me?
If you feel the need for moral support, I ask that you limit your guests to one extra person. The shop is very small and has limited seating for guests. It's been my experience that it's much easier for the client to relax when they're not on display in front of others. Being that this is a one-artist studio, it's also better when the artist doesn't have divide their attention between tattooing and the client's guests.
Can I get my eyebrows microbladed if they were previously tattooed?
Possibly. This is on a case by case basis. Additional consulting is needed before appointment can be guaranteed.
How will I look immediately after? What is the healing process?
Your semi-permanent makeup will appear darker and bigger than expected for the first few days. This will gradually lighten during the complete healing process. Please view the detailed aftercare.
How old do I need to be get microbladed?
You must be 18 years old to get any cosmetic tattoo service.
Do you accept credit/debit cards?
Yes, we accept cash, debit, and all major credit cards.
No Checks please.
- Immediately following your procedure, the tattooed area will appear to be darker and bolder in color and more sharply defined. This will last 3-4 days. Do not panic! It is normal.
- Swelling and redness is minimal with most clients, and will disappear within 24-48 hours. In some cases, it may last around the eyebrow area for up to 3 days, but will not prevent working or socializing. The treated area may feel a bit like a sunburn afterwards but there should only be minimal discomfort.
- You may shower or bathe normally, but avoid using any soaps or cleansers on the treated area for the first week as they can be detrimental to the bonding process that must take place for the pigment to stabilize in the dermis.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before touching the tattooed area.
- Keep the tattooed area clean by rinsing with lukewarm water and patting dry with a disposable paper towel 3 times a day for the first week. Keep cleaning them with lukewarm water twice a day for the second week.
- Avoid any kind of moisturizer, oil and Vaseline for the first two weeks. Only apply a very small amount of the provided ointment in the morning after cleaning the eyebrows with warm water. Apply using a disposable cotton swab. The goal is to have your tattoo flake off naturally, rather than form into large scabs. You may use the ointment for the first 7 days.
- You must avoid working out for 5-7 days following your cosmetic tattoo appointment. Light exercising is allowed (minimal sweating), but you MUST clean the tattooed area with lukewarm water as soon as you are done exercising. The salt in the sweat will fade the pigment very quickly and give poor results.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for the first 14 days. You MUST wear a hat while outside during the healing process.
- Do NOT pick or scratch at the dry skin/flakiness; let the skin fall off naturally. Picking can cause scarring and premature loss of pigment. IMPORTANT: Once the flakes have fallen off, a shiny layer of healing skin will completely cover the hair strokes. It will appear as though the eyebrows are gone. Within 1-2 weeks, the hair strokes will slowly reappear at a lighter shade as your skin regenerates.
- Do NOT apply make-up to the tattooed area for the first 2 weeks. Chemicals of any kind may interfere with the healing and color of your tattoo.
- Once the treated area is completely healed, any changes or additions that need to be made can be done at your follow-up appointment.
- The complete healing process takes about 6-8 weeks, at which time the true color of the tattoo is evident. During this process, your tattoo will soften and lighten. Be patient, even if you think too much color has been lost, as your skin is still regenerating and naturally exfoliating. Wait at least 6 weeks to see the true color, as it seems to take on new strength, and it is only after 6 weeks that your touch-up/adjustment can be done. Keep in mind that microbladed brows healed up to 30% softer than the initial color.
- Exposure to the sun over time can cause fading and discoloration of the pigment. Once completely healed, you may apply sunscreen on the treated area. Wear large sunglasses and a hat for further protection. Rinse and dry the area thoroughly when in contact with chlorine.
- Glycolic Acid, retin-a, face peels and exfoliation must be kept away from the tattooed area as continued use could lighten the pigment.
- If you are having laser resurfacing or laser hair removal after your tattoo has healed, please inform the laser technician. Laser procedures may darken, lighten, or discolor the tattooed area.